Congratulations to the PC Advisor Forums.

bda72 00:43 20 May 04

I would just like to say a big thanks to all PC Advisor help forum users, I have just hit my 600th log on and seeing this number has made me realise just how much help I have had here(I would also like to think I have helped others which is what we are all here for).
The biggest achievement for me was when a friend asked me to help him with a problem which I could not solve, he is a complete novice and I told him about this forum and how to register and that he would be amazed at how helpfull you guys could be. He asked his question and got completely confused by the answers but was brave enough to say so and you guys talked him though his problem.
Basically this is just a shout to all users to pat themselves on the back and keep up the good work.

p.s. Isn't it a shame that alot of our time is wasted finding ways to stop others harming our systems:(.

Thanks all.

Barry.

spuds 00:56 20 May 04

Thanks that's nice of you.

Djohn 01:10 20 May 04

Very nice of you to say so bda72. Like your friend, if people let us know they are still at the beginning of the learning stage then members of the forum will go to great lengths to explain in detail. j.

Daz35 01:32 20 May 04

I have to agree with bda72.
In the 3 months of using this forum, I have learnt more off fellow members and reading posts than I have in the previous 15 years of using PC's. (Started with 3.1 without a hard drive back in '89!!)
I now help friends and family that I help wih problms and am about to start to learn more via Microsoft A+ courses.
Well done all at this forum!

Daz35 01:36 20 May 04

Sorry, not concentrating.

Should read:

I now help friends and family with their problems.

Too many beers tonight perhaps!!!

phoenix198 07:20 20 May 04

"...Too many beers tonight perhaps!!!"

Careful, you might lose your European Computer Driving License!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…