confusing problem

tick73 16:33 PM 31 Dec 11

hi this is my 1st post on here, got a bit of a annoying problem the home network is as follows, 2 desktops, 2 laptops, ps3, wii, psp, and a ds. all are wireless, except ps3 which is ethernet. not all are on at same time, 3 at most. with 1 of the desktops it has suddenly become impossable to connect, all other devices work fine. i thought it could of been the adapter plugged in the desktop, but i used another adapter on the desktop, same problem happens. i have tried every solution i can think of, but the message i get is 'connected with limited access' and 'unidentified network'.

i know the router is fine as i downloaded a 5.6 gb film on the ps3 lastnite, and it was recieving around 2mb a second, which is normal for our area.

please help.

difarn 16:51 PM 31 Dec 11

Firstly, does it work if you connect it by ethernet cable?

Have you added any new devices recently?

Is your wireless network adaptor driver up to date? Go into Device Manager to check this.

When you have done this you might have a look at this article to see if the TCP/IP needs resetting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…