Confusing Problem???

Inx 16:27 16 Mar 06

click here

click the episode 13 - 480p link, the top one.

does it come up with a download box or does windows media player open up?

i used to be able to click the link and it opened windows media player and played but now i click it and it has to download, im wondering if its the site or my computer.

i have been messing about with quicktime and realplayer but i dotn see why that should interfere with windows media, maybe its not default player, if so how do i fix this?

SANTOS7 16:29 16 Mar 06

Opens my media player

SANTOS7 16:33 16 Mar 06

To make Windows Media Player your default media player, follow these steps:
1. In Windows Media Player, click Tools, and then click Options.
2. On the Formats tab, under Available File Formats, click Select All to select all of the file formats listed (or you can click to select each individual check box).
3. Click Apply, and then click OK.
Windows Media Player is now your default media player for those selected media file formats.

You can click to select any of the file types, which Windows Media Player supports, to make Windows Media Player the default player for the specified file format. If you want to make another player the default player for a specific format, click to clear the appropriate check box in the Available File Formats list.

Inx 17:07 16 Mar 06

thx now it works i am happy i got thrills

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…