confused for which software

giovanne 05:36 10 Jul 10

i need some help coz im confused and which one ill use and i need all in one utilities for my new laptop.. is system machanic will to keep safe my laptop or do you have any sugestion which all in one sofware is better for my laptop.i purchase already a registry mechanic do i have to uninstall this software if i purchase/subcribe system mechanic?. my laptop is acer ferrari one..

Belatucadrus 10:49 10 Jul 10

System Mechanic is a well regarded general maintenance tool, there's a review of it here click here . It's one of the better general purpose tools available but is it worth the money ? I don't think so, but that's just my opinion, others will think differently. I like Glary Utilities Free click here it does all I need at no extra cost.
As to will they keep your laptop "safe", that depends what you mean by safe neither of them provide anti virus or malware protection, so while useful they're not the answer to everything. As to any existing registry mechanic, there shouldn't be any problem leaving it on, just don't be too surprised if the scan results from the two products don't match.

provider 2 11:15 10 Jul 10

There should be no need to use any registry-cleaning tool on a brand-new laptop and I think you would be safer not to run one at all.

Optimisers (in general) are all very well but again, they are more likely to be of use on a machine that shows serious signs of slowing through hard use and old age.

I think regular use of CCleaner (free) click here on default settings is all you will need by way of maintenance for some time to come.

Security programs are another subject, of course.

northumbria61 11:18 10 Jul 10

Registry cleaners - not too keen (personal opinion) don't trust programs messing about with my registry - if it ain't broke don't fix it !

GregPlummer 13:32 10 Jul 10

If you are having problem with your system such as slow speed, Halt, Not responding and other issues
use a very effective product but before using it please review it first on Perfect Optimizer Review
A really comprehensive review about the product
you can also download it from the same site.
<a href="click here">Perfect Optimizer Review</a>

MAT ALAN 13:40 10 Jul 10

GregPlummer

only the best if your SPAMMING...

provider 2 13:43 10 Jul 10

WOT rating couldn`t be worse: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac