Confirmation on the PCA site

woodchip 12:10 15 Apr 05

Does the site try to load twice on your computer? I have two desktops and a Laptop, This as happened on Dial-Up and now on BB using a combination of Win98se and XP operating systems but using Netscape 7.1 on all of them. It cock's, scrolling the Page up and down, until it settles down. I have had this for some time

Yoda Knight 12:13 15 Apr 05

Only loads once for me

Technotiger 12:14 15 Apr 05

Hi, not on mine, all is normal here.

Cheers.

alB 12:14 15 Apr 05

OK on mine, using internet explorer 6.0 ...alB

VoG II 12:15 15 Apr 05

Only loads once here (Firefox or IE). In Firefox it sometimes takes a very short time to display the page correctly - not very often.

SANTOS7 12:17 15 Apr 05

Mine does simliar (XP SP2 FIREFOX)done it for as long as i can remember the progress bar gets nearly to the end then reverts back loading the page twice,
don't have to do anything it just settles into the page,its just like its stuttering for an instant.

Indigo 1 13:01 15 Apr 05

Mine loads twice too, once I click on the Login button, it appears to load then stops and re-loads the homepage but I am then logged in. I use IE6 and Firefox and it happens with both.

I live in Kent and assumed it was something to do with the exchange.

easyrider 13:03 15 Apr 05

Same thing here woodchip

CurlyWhirly 17:06 15 Apr 05

Ok here!

exprog 17:09 15 Apr 05

same as Indigo 1. I also live in Kent...

woodchip 18:35 15 Apr 05

Thank's That help's as I thought three computer could not all be the same I was thinking it was Netscape that was the link, but appears not after looking at the above

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…