Configuring Outlook To Work With Hotmail

Solva 21:35 20 Aug 07

Hello Any ideas on how to make this work.? I have followed the instructions on the MS help site but it doesnt seem to work outlook just shows nothing in inbox. I have XP SP2 and Outlook 2002

Technotiger 21:39 20 Aug 07
  Solva 09:20 22 Aug 07

That was the same document I have read before and unfortunately following those steps doesnt seem to work at all I still have the same problem is their anything else I need to do after those steps

Technotiger 12:31 22 Aug 07

Hmm, do you have any reason to stick with Outlook for your emails? I have never used Outlook, instead I use Incredimail, have done so for years. I too have a hotmail address.

Kate B 12:45 22 Aug 07

What error messages are you getting? Let's try and sort out your problems. I know Incredimail has many fans, but it also has many non-fans, too, and some consider it spyware click here. I certainly don't like receiving email sent via Incredimail.

The other option is Thunderbird, which is very customisable and above all is free. click here

wee eddie 13:34 22 Aug 07

If you have the Free version it won't work with Outlook.

Solva 15:12 22 Aug 07

Ahh ok, Yes I have the free version of hotmail

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…