Configure computer for networking

Manie 18:32 05 Mar 09

I am connected to DSL cable broadband and have acquired a second computer and have purchased a cable router but am not experienced enough to configure the first and second computer.
I would be most grateful if anybody could help me or give me some advise how to do it.
Manie

mgmcc 13:08 06 Mar 09

Have a read through my instructions at click here The fact that you're connecting two computers doesn't matter - plug both of them into the router's LAN ports.

Don't let the description of a "Cable/DSL" router confuse you. DSL, of which ADSL is a version, is a quite different technology from Cable.

dawood 06:24 07 Mar 09

Take a look on this Ethernet home network setup tutorial to help you more: click here

Hope able to help you...

dawood 06:30 07 Mar 09

Take a look on this Ethernet home network setup tutorial to help you more: click here

Hope able to help you...

Workingmum 17:49 09 Mar 09

I have been asked to run network at local school...
The network comprises of XP and Vista machines that need upgrading...
Has anyone got any suggestions on what courses I should be taking to get network and administration wise...
I need to be majing sure the network is running at it's best with security and adding extra machines to network...
PLEASE HELP

Manie 17:18 10 Mar 09

I have acquired a new very fast computer but I cannot play “You Tube” videos
I am not a novices and have 10years experience in computers.
This problem is beyond me. I have spend many hours on this problem but without
Success, if anybody got an idea I would be very grateful.
Adobe flash player is working fine, so is everything ells.
So far nobody in the computer trade has found an answer to this problem yet.

emily3543 13:38 20 Mar 09

go on internet option and check all the box in multimedia

open web browser > tool >internet option > advanced >multimedia here chceck all the option

tullie 08:06 21 Mar 09

Occasionaly i play videos from UTube on my bog standard laptop,so cant understand your problem,sorry i cant help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…