//some 3rd party need geo

Configuration Error

tbh72 02:06 02 Feb 03

I've been having problem's with mobo, and as you know I haven't been around for awhile. The bios has been flashed & a new CPU fitted. My original configuration was this:

C,D,E = Primary Master HDD
F,G = Secondary Slave HDD
H = Primary Slave Iomega Zip
I = Secondary Master CD Rom

Try as I might I just cannot get this configuration back.... The Iomega will not change from the Drive letter D.... This is causing big problem's with registered software as they can't find files.....

What Am I Doing WRONG!!!! HELP!!!!

tbh72 02:36 02 Feb 03

I'm running out of thing's to try here..... How can I get windows (98se) to allow me to change the drive lettters, they are currently all greyed out apart from the CD Rom.....!!!!

tbh72 03:08 02 Feb 03

Isn't it amazing what you can achieve when there is no one around to help. I have resolved my problem by following the advice on the Iomega web site.

It was simply a case of entering the BIOS, going to the standard cmos setup, looking for the Iomega in the list, eg Secondary Slave & changing the setting to Not Installed.

I hope this will be of use to other's..... I know I will probably look at this again in the future!!!lol

Thank's PCA for giving me the balls to go find the answer for myself!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…