confidential watermark

podlod 05 May 12

Hi, I have office 2007, and decided to try out the watermark, and yes it works OK! but now I have tried to remove the watermark when printing a doc, it refuses to remove itself even though I have tried everything (I think)to cancel this repeating watermark.

mgmcc 05 May 12

I don't have Office 2007, but in Office 2010 "Page Layout > Watermark" there is the option to Remove Watermark. Do you not have a similar option? It cannot be removed as part of the Printing process

Terry Brown 05 May 12

Open your printer properties, it may have been added to that, which is why you cannot remove it with windows 7.

Terry

podlod 05 May 12

Hi Terry, yes you are right, it was in printing properties, thanks again and hopefully it does not appear any more on my docs.

KRONOS the First 05 May 12

So you are still alive Brian?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message