Computers now networked and having problems

Davedave 20:03 25 Jun 06

Hi.

Sharing the internet because too much of a problem, and we finally got a router to split our NTL connection. We have both PC's and Macs connected, and since installing the router its been impossible to use the 'Listen Again' feature of the BBC Radio site. However, this problem only affects the PC.

The computer was running slowly and full of junk so I thought I might as well clean it up, format and reinstall everything hoping the spring clean would also solve this problem but alas no.

Running and a W98SE PC with 256 Ram and an athlon 1600 (I think). Got the same version of Real Player (10) that worked fine when we were connecting a machine at a time and I'm at a loss as to pinpoint the problem so any help is greatly appreciated

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:33 25 Jun 06

Perhaps being blocked by the firewall in the PC?

Davedave 21:00 25 Jun 06

Had a go of that, but can't see a setting that would affect it in the firewall (Zone Alarm 3.7.211) other than ticking allow for Real Player. I've even tried it with the Firewall off and still no joy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…