Computer wont start

mondeo 16:11 08 Jan 08

Computer only shows processor type then stops at "WAIT" cd drives light but no sound of hard drive I am using windows Xp pro

Clapton is God 16:13 08 Jan 08

Why have you now got (at least) 3 separate threads going with the same title?

Clapton is God 16:15 08 Jan 08

Make that 4 threads.

Pamy 16:17 08 Jan 08

Clapton is God,This should now be sorted. I asked for the others to be ticked as resolved and start a new one. I did suggest a different tittle to avoid confuson but at least this should be bette now for him/her

mondeo 16:42 08 Jan 08

Computer starts up shows processor and stops showing "WAIT" using windows XP pro cd drives light up no sound of hard drive tried unplugging hard drive but screen still shows "Wait" wont go any further

Pamy 16:43 08 Jan 08

OK mondeo,tell us from the replies you had from your previous postings what you done and what the results were.

Pamy 16:46 08 Jan 08

Do you have another HDD

mondeo 16:48 08 Jan 08

Have tried unplugging hard drive no change still showing "WAIT"

mondeo 16:52 08 Jan 08

Have tried Processor and Hard Drive still showing "WAIT" on screen

Pamy 16:57 08 Jan 08

Do not understand "Have tried Processor". When you first start computer do you hear and beeps

Clapton is God 18:30 08 Jan 08

From mondeo by e-mail:

"email reply wasnt working used thread to reply seens to ne working now"

mondeo
Do NOT use the yellow envelope to e-mail other Forum members unless invited to do so.

It seems that your first foray into PCA isn't going very well. I suggest that you read the Forum rules click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…