Computer wont keep its display settings

Nightmanager 05:15 14 Apr 04

I have a computer made by Tiny, which has a graphics card in a PCI slot as opposed to being onboard graphics. The computers sees the card and says it is working properly, yet each time I input the display settings to give me a normal screen resolution, the computer says I must restart the PC for the changes to take affect, when I click yes to this, the PC shuts down, starts back up and the changes take place on start up, but as soon as the machine has finished booting up, the screen reverts back to basic colours and minimum resolution. What are the likely causes please

Nightmanager 05:16 14 Apr 04

Running Windows ME, have tried various monitors, graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX 100/200, Have tried minimum and mid range resolutions, not touched any refresh rates and have tried both 256 colulrs and 16bit. Not tried to reinstall drivers yet, as the PC said everything was OK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…