Computer Suppliers

fazer 17:58 13 Dec 08

Could anyone please recommend a reputable company who can build me a computer from scratch.

I've visited some of the bigger ones like Mesh etc.but I find that when you are invited to "customise" your order, you still have little choice in the bundle - like card readers and DVD writers which I don't need.

I realise that any responses will be subjective but I would appreciate some sound advice especialy as I am a novice and will need to approach a trustworthy company who can also advise on my choice of build.

Many thanks ....

rawprawn 18:05 13 Dec 08

Many on this forum have recommended Novatech
click here I am not sure but I think they will build to order

gengiscant 18:44 13 Dec 08

Why not build it yourself?
I'm 55 and built my first PC,oh some years ago,when it was cheaper to source the components yourself and put the thing together.
I can still remember my first build,there wasn't the support and help from websites such as this,or if there were I didn't know about them.

Many frustrated hours spent problem solving,much pleasure when your build was up and running.

fazer 21:48 16 Dec 08

Thanks both.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…