Computer Rodents - just a thought

Bodi 10:29 03 Aug 03

I know that you can get interchangeable covers for mobile phones - er I don't suppose anyone makes something similar for the humble mouse?

Just an idea.

Bodi

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:56 03 Aug 03

Google is your friend.....click here

G

Forum Editor 11:04 03 Aug 03

who had painstakingly covered her iMac's mouse with artificial fur. It was an interesting tactile experience to put it mildly, and not something that I felt would catch on.

bab5 11:21 03 Aug 03

Bodi,

PCworld sells packard bell optical mice that come with 3 clip on overs for about £10, works fine ;-)

Darran

Bodi 12:43 03 Aug 03

FE: Was thinking of a DIY job myself - but baulked at the thought of all the buttons on my mouse - 5 with the central button/scroll. Like the idea of a furry rodent though.

Gandalf: Thanks for the link.

Want a cover for my present mouse - it's a bit tatty after my skin was scraped off it, lol. Thanks will look at all - if one is suitable might be tempted - if not, there must be some ideas out there.

Bodi

Bodi 12:49 03 Aug 03

Sorry about this - I know this is a serious forum, but had a sudden picture of a furry computer rodent with - er fleas! - Do you think they would be the "Cyber" kind - and would ordinary flea powder do the job?

Bodi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…