computer restarts on its own

capricorn45 23:27 28 Mar 06

Can someone tell me why my computer keeps restarting on its own. I have a windows me e machine. It keeps happening about every half hour, and when it restarts it scans discs for errors, as improper shutdown. Thank you.

Kev.Ifty 00:35 29 Mar 06

You may find this helpful

click here

Kev.

X-pat 02:52 11 Apr 06

I had this problem with my PC. Power fluctuations from the local utility were the problem. Lights would dim and PC would restart. Voltage regulator solved the problem.

PIMPIN 18:04 11 Apr 06

Hi, i had the same problem, Kept happenin for weeks- tried everything software wise, patches drivers virus` etc

PIMPIN 18:06 11 Apr 06

Hi, i had the same problem, Kept happenin for weeks- tried everything software wise, patches drivers virus` etc.However, the problem was found to be the PSU unit, spent 20 quid on a new one and has been perfect ever since.Perhaps give this a try.

PIMPIN 18:08 11 Apr 06

Hi, i had the same problem, Kept happenin for weeks- tried everything software wise, patches drivers virus` etc.However, the problem was found to be the PSU unit, spent 20 quid on a new one and has been perfect ever since.Perhaps give this a try. Hope this helps ,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…