computer not working

neil67 10:13 22 Apr 07

Hope someone can help,went to switch computer on yesterday and it started as normall booting up,then a screen said your comp was turned off due to power failure,a few oher things.
So i get a screen saying restart windows,i have treid to do this in all last known good config,safe mode,a 2 more cant remember what they where,but it starts to go into windows,i get about a second of windows screen then it goes straight back to booting up computer when you first switch it on,i dont have a disk with comp,ie to re load windows,but it has all latest updates,and sticker on computer case.can anyone help,or is it a new operating system,in simple terms please,basic info on computers

many thanks

mocha 11:03 22 Apr 07

You will need to borrow a CD of Windows, the same version as yours, but you must use your own Product Key, it should be on one of the stickers on the back of your computer then use these instructions to repair your computer. click here

neil67 11:16 22 Apr 07

ok many thanks will try this

rodriguez 12:06 22 Apr 07

The Windows installation is corrupted so it needs repairing. Have you installed any old software on there that said there might be a compatibility problem? My mate done this (installed Easy CD Creator 6) and ignored the compatibility warning and when it restarted you got a couple of seconds of the Vista loading screen then it reset itself so it had to be repaired.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…