computer memory

alphi2 14:14 22 May 04

Could anyone tell me how or if it is possible to test the memory is working right?

VoG II 14:18 22 May 04
  SANTOS7 14:22 22 May 04

what makes you think its not

VoG II 21:38 23 May 04

Reply via e-mail

Thanks for directing me to the memory test site. I did a run and all is well. still have a big problem withh the computer continually hanging, takes 30 seconds to load a page sometimes. im running me with a pentiumn 3 384mb ram internet explorer 6 with all the updates and trend virus checker. dont know if you have any other suggestions!! thanks again

=========================

alphi2 - please respond using the Add a response box at the bottom of this page. The yellow envelope is meant for private correspondence betwen members.

Are you talking about web pages being slow to load? If so are you on dial-up or broadband and which ISP?

alphi2 22:16 23 May 04

sorry filling in the wrong box !!! Yes im on bt broadband . ive run diskkeeper and spybot defrag but i dont know if the problem started when i put the new soundblaster 5.1 in or the belkin usb module but it could be tired i suppose !!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy Book review: Hands-on with Samsung’s high-end hybrid

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is probably one of the best bank ads we’ve seen

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple