computer keeps crashing help>Vog?

pupae 20:24 14 Feb 04

see this thread also click here
it has been fine all day then an hour and half into down loading SP4 i heared a click the red light came on an it crashed again i was just going to write down the error number but i started rebooting, however it crashed again before it loaded this time it was a different number, the first had i think about 6 oooxooo type codes this time the error code is stop: cOOOO21a unknown hard error please advise im gonna just smash it soon its been nothing but problems since i bought it.

woodchip 20:37 14 Feb 04

Please also check this out please click here Sorry about that pupae

pupae 20:44 14 Feb 04

i downloaded the patch and tried the stinger tool this afternoon aswell (suggested in the other thread) but i said puter was clean, same for avg

pupae 20:53 14 Feb 04

anyone?

pupae 21:12 14 Feb 04

im gonna try restarting it again, and try using it instead of this puter

pupae 21:30 14 Feb 04

ok im now using the one thats crashng, when i start up IE my firewall asks me if i want to allow services and controller app v5.00 2195.2

i allowed it but i dont know what it is.
but its also something to do with C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\SERVICES.EXE as it was also shown with the above

pupae 21:51 14 Feb 04

the above are obviously linked. is this an internet address controller app v5.00 2195.2

pupae 22:20 14 Feb 04

i found this Error Message Occurs When You Start Disk Management After Extending a Hardware Array click here;en-us;327020 although i dont get the error When You Start Disk Management it is the same error code, what does ANYONE think

VoG II 23:00 14 Feb 04

Sorry, I've been out.

As far as I can see the errors that you are getting are hardware related. As this is a new computer I think that you need to get it back to the shop. It definitely isn't right for a new machine to behave like this.

pupae 23:11 14 Feb 04

after reseting the screen came upDISK FAILURE REBOOT INSERT CD AND ENTER. which i did, then it tried to start then this appeared saying that it couldnt find a hard drive check that drives are on and connected and that setup could not continupressf3 to exit setup.

pleeeeeeeeeeease help

pupae 23:12 14 Feb 04

its not a new puter just motherboard a modem

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…