computer has a mind of its own

dipstick01 19:58 21 Dec 05

i have a fairly new pc i brought from dell. I take it to and from my office and lately i have errors on start up, saying my memory has changed from 1024 to 512, i just thought the ram was loose but then it started saying something about the drives d e and a i dont know what about i think it was formatting or them not being their???? its doing my nut. i looked inside nothing wrong i can see i took the ram out, then put it back in it worked fine. then i started it back up days later and the same again system memory change then the same thing with the a d and e formatting thing. ahhhhh!!!!
can it be something to do with loose hardware thats the only thing i can think of as its being moved a lot. if so what do i do.

VoG II 20:26 21 Dec 05

Duplicate click here

dipstick01 20:28 21 Dec 05

ok then do you have a answer to my problem?

dipstick01 20:31 21 Dec 05

how do you delete this post then

david_uk 22:05 21 Dec 05

you can't. this website doesn't allow deletion or even editing of own forum posts, rather worrying really.

p;3 22:16 21 Dec 05

F.E.can help with thread removing if you wish

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…