Computer Hangs

Sorted 12:19 07 May 07

Hi - can anyone help: Computer hangs randomly. Op sys is Win XP sp2. I have checked device drivers and there appears to be no driver issues. I have run scan disk but this doesnt resolve the problem. All fans seem to be working okay and temprature is stable. Windows event performance errors constantly reports error 3011 (Load Performance) but I dont undertand on microsoft help how to resolve this.
Any help is welcome.

Forum Editor 12:31 07 May 07

and usually relates to problems with a database - are you using a database program when this happens?

Sorted 12:38 07 May 07

not that I would no of - unless one is running in the background - to expand a bit on this there are other error messgaes such as 3012, 4609 all followed by Load Perf. it does seem to happen whenever you try to load a program i.e. Norton or explorer or adaware. Maybe I should reinstall norton as this can sometimes affect things?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…