computer freezes

storming norm 14:19 12 Dec 04

I have Windows X P on my computer but I have a problem with the follwing two points
1 error loading the following file could not be found - C:\Windows\System32\MSA64CHK.dll I have tried reinserting original disc
2 local area connection
this connection has no or limited connectivity you might not be able to access the internet or some network resources
can you help me

GaT7 18:17 12 Dec 04

Just did a Google search for you & came across this repair by nellie2 - click here.

Apart from HijackThis, if you don't have Adaware, Spybot, CWS, SpywareBlaster, SpywareGuard & IE-Spyad. I strongly recommend to install, update & run the first three. The others run in the 'background' & just need to be activated/enabled for protection (anyone please correct me if wrong). Remember to check for UPDATES regularly with ALL, & run frequent scans.

Incidentally, nellie2/Nellie2 fortunately also belongs to THIS forum & was recently complimented for her sterling efforts by our grateful forum members here - click here. HTH, G

[To download - Adaware: click here, Spybot-S&D: click here, CWShredder: click here, SpywareBlaster: click here. SpywareGuard: click here & IE-Spyad: click here. Some also recommend a² Free (a-squared): click here.]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…