Computer Freezes Up

Bingalau 18:53 18 Jan 04

My computer has recently taken to freezing up, it seems to happen for no reason at all and only when I am on the internet. My mouse has also stopped scrolling when I use the wheel and I wondered if the two were related faults. Could it be my mouse that is causing the problem?..

broggs 19:17 18 Jan 04

download a program called anticrash from click here and this could/should help you out.
It also has a facility to repair windows(has helped me out many a time).

Bingalau 19:41 18 Jan 04

Thanks very much. I have already downloaded your suggested site, but now find I have a window about six inches in height by four inches in width blocking up my screen. I can see no way of getting it off my screen. How do I get it off please? It is a "Welcome to AntiCrash" window which gives me three options (Purchase) (Unlock) or (Continue Trial). I have tried the continue trial option and find I am just using the twenty free times which are allowed. Any more suggestions before I get rid of it? Bingalau..

wawadave 19:43 18 Jan 04

more system info is needed like your computer spects. and o/s other wise its near imposible to help you.

Bingalau 19:54 18 Jan 04

O.K. Folks...Thanks for the help...Bingalau

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…