computer errors

capricorn45 22:18 08 Apr 06

hello
I am still having problems with my computer stopping for no reason and also restarts on its on, i also get a black screen and cant do anything but switch it off and get improper shutdown. Now I have just got a blue screen with an error message OE:0028:0311DD48, it said to press any key or restart but it wont respond to anything and I have to switch it off. It keeps crashing everytime after about half an hour once I switch on. I would much appreciate anyones advice, I checked for viruses but ok and checked its not overheated.

rdave13 22:24 08 Apr 06

Do you get an error message from windows ie "it has recovered from a fatal error" and it requires you to send a report to windows? If so send report.Helped me once because of a firewall software conflict.

capricorn45 22:54 08 Apr 06

hello Rdave13
Thank you for your response but I dont get any fatal error asking me to report to windows.

terryf 08:17 09 Apr 06

Take the case off and check that all fans including processor cooler are working

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…