computer error

capricorn45 20:46 23 Jan 06

I have a e-machine,windows millenium edition, an error came up warning me that the system is dangerously low in resourses and would I like to terminate MWSOEMON, does anybody know what this means and what I need to do? Thank you.

stalion 20:49 23 Jan 06

it's spyware run a2 click here

stalion 20:55 23 Jan 06

also run adaware and after you get rid of it install spywareblaster
click here
click here

dan12 15:08 25 Jan 06
  capricorn45 23:59 25 Jan 06

My disc defragmentation is playing up for some reason.It goes up to 3% complete then goes back to 0%, and when I press show details, all I get is a blank white screen,If I close it, it does say that it hasn't finished yet, but I have left it on for hours and it doesnt finish and just shows 0%. I have repair cover, does it come under hardware or software? as I am not sure if I am covered or can fix it myself. I would be most greatful for anyones help. Thank you.

Skyver 00:33 26 Jan 06

PowerDefrag 2 (info click here direct link to download ; click here) will
run Defrag on it's own at start-up to prevent any interruptions, perhaps it will help.

quack 02:40 26 Jan 06

Boot computer in Safe Mode (press F8 key whilst booting) and then run Disk Defrag. Much faster as no other progs are running. Turn off Screen Saver before starting as this will still cut in and cause Disk Defrag to keep restarting.

andycswt 17:18 28 Jan 06

I always get this problem and find the only solution is to shut down every other program.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5