//some 3rd party need geo

Computer Crashing

rossol 17:02 19 Jul 05

i have a novatech matrix pro laptop working ok till now,now it starting to crash then i start it again it some times work ok for 1 hour then it crashes it could be over heating i have got a program for checking mother board for temp but it ask for motherboard name i had Sandra but could not find the name ,any body able to help

flavas 17:07 19 Jul 05

what is the model no? How long have you had it for ?Is the warranty still valid?
From my experiences Novatech laptops have the tendency to start behaving the same way as you have just described after a while. Anyway if the warranty is still on then you are in luck otherwise repairs will cost you a fortune.

rossol 17:17 19 Jul 05

only info i have is NNB-225H Matrix pro.15"cel 2.8Ghz 512MB ddr 40 GB HDDbought 31 jan05 have sent them e-mail waiting for reply but want to know motherboard model

SANTOS7 17:21 19 Jul 05

click here
download home version of this it will give you all the info you need (and a van load more)....

rossol 17:27 19 Jul 05

cheers will try that

SANTOS7 17:27 19 Jul 05

forgot to mention when you open the programme click on + next to computer then click sensor it will give you temp readings of all major components and speed of CPU fan, this info may determine why your pc is crashing....

flavas 17:34 19 Jul 05

Cant they look up the motherboard model on their records? The Laptop model is no longer available for sale. It is less than 1 year old therefore the warranty should still be valid.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…