Computer crash when ripping CDs

golfpro 11:01 12 Jul 05

I run both Real Player and Media player 10.
This morning whilst trying to rip a couple of CDs into my library on Media Player, my Computer crashed twice after only recording half the tracks.
I was streaming a radio program on Real at the same time could this be the cause, or is it something else, it has never happened before.
OS XP Home.

mattyc_92 11:07 12 Jul 05

I have had this problem in the past. I don't think it is to do with RealPlayer's Radio function as when this happened to me, I didn't have the internet.

Has this happened before today? If so, when and what was you doing at the time (if you can remember)?

Taff36 11:22 12 Jul 05

I`ve had this as well. The two programmes definately conflict when running at the same time. Do without Real Player whilst ripping! (Listen to the CD whilst it`s being copied)

golfpro 14:22 12 Jul 05

Tried both systems but on one CD it records/transfers a few tracks and then shuts down. Is there any way of reverting back to the old Media Player, I never had problems before.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…