Computer crash

simonwong1989 16:47 05 Sep 05

Hi, somethings, my computer just crashes for no appraent reason. It just hangs with no HDD activity whatsover. It is a Mesh Computer. What might be the problem?

Simon

Totally-braindead 17:04 05 Sep 05

It could be anything. In order to work out what it is we need more info. What is your Operating system XP? or ME or 98 what speed is your PC how much memory do you have and when does it crash? Is it when you first switch on or after its been on for a while? Is there something you do just prior to it crashing or is it totally random? Have you installed any hardware or software recently that could be causing it? More info please.

simonwong1989 17:09 05 Sep 05

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3800+
Memory: 1024MB (512MB x 2) DDR RAM
HDD: 250GB

It just crashes randomly. It sometimes work perfectly and it just sometimes does that!!

I have not installed any new hardware that conflicted with the PC

Totally-braindead 17:16 05 Sep 05

First thing to try is using the System Restore to go back to when your PC was working fine, you may need to try a few restore points though. If that fails then post back.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…