//some 3rd party need geo

Computer Books

Ade_1 20:56 14 Dec 05

Hi, im mainly interested in the insides of computers and web design (usign Dreamweaver) just wondering if there is any good books for these types of things. I know there is hundreads but i wondered if any of you knew from past experiance which are good ones to buy or good types...
Thanks
Aidan

Ade_1 20:59 14 Dec 05

or maybe books which are good to learn fro eg php or css if you get my drift

Ade_1 21:11 14 Dec 05

i am open to many suggestions :)

Totally-braindead 21:20 14 Dec 05

Regarding using a computer or even upgrading a computer then I personally find the Dummies guides to be excellent however they have a limited appeal to me once I've read them, I don't find them too useful reference wise, so just borrow them from the library. click here and click here

Totally-braindead 21:21 14 Dec 05

Regarding Dreamweaver why not pop into your local library and see what they can get, if you then like the book you could always buy it.

Ade_1 21:24 14 Dec 05

ok maybe a good idea but my local library is a littel pokey to sya the least lol. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for type of books eg - teach yourself "whatever" in 24 hours! i dont know whats the best, i sometimes owndered if they were a bit too quick and too basic. Thanks for advice though :D

wallbash 21:33 14 Dec 05

Back to your pokey library!! and get them to order you some books, it might cost you a £1 each but as Macromedia Studio MX , dummies book cost me £26 , ( its nearly 8oo pages ) Then at least you can do some research first

Big fan of the Dummies books, they get down to my level

Ade_1 21:34 14 Dec 05

yeah, i migth just do that :) thank you all :D

Totally-braindead 21:36 14 Dec 05

Even if your library is a bit pokey they will still be able to order books from other branches.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…