CompTIA Network+

iso9001 17:40 31 May 06

Has anyone done this course? If so what do they think, thought of doing it instead of CCNA.

Any views welcome.

iso9001 14:39 01 Jun 06

Wow thanks for the great replies, it's going to take me er, no time to sort them all out!

uesquebeathus 16:35 01 Jun 06

the CCNA is as per Cisco network systems but Comptia is a more various networks and how they are used, the information and knowledge derived from both can be used in different Network environments.
it all depends in if you know that you are only going to work with Cisco servers or will you be working with other manufacturers servers such as Sun etc.
the main thing to do is think over what your employment intentions are and all the possible employers requirements in you locality and what they want from ther employees.
I was in IT and Networking for 15 years and the knowledge you get from the courses is only a basis to start with, but the better allround knowledge required only comes after you get the Job. I new many people in the It world who could spout the jargon but could not do the Job

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…