//some 3rd party need geo

A+ comptia exam-tomorrow! Tips please!!

adenuff 18:19 17 May 05

Has any one got any advice for me please, I am sitting the H/W A+ exam tomorrow and am nervous about whether I have done enough revision (yes I know, I should be doing it now...) Any tips would be appreciated.

justme 18:57 17 May 05

adenuff, it is now almost too late to learn it all so just calm down, read over any parts you think that you are not good on and then have a good night's sleep.

Tomorrow just accept that you will either pass or fail and that worrying will not help. In fact it may prevent you remembering what you do know and make matters worse. Relax a bit and answer the questions to the best of your ability. That's all anyone can ask you to do.

Since you obviously care enough to ask for help I think that you probably have already done enough to pass. So go in there and show the examiners that you do know about the subject.

Good luck and let us know how you got on.

adenuff 19:04 17 May 05

thank you for that, yes I do just need to recap. But its all those statistics to remember...o well.

PUNKA 19:55 17 May 05

Banana's and Water, Deep breath, relax and let it flow. All's good :)

adenuff 23:15 18 May 05

Yipppeeee! I passed! Was very hard (no it was really) and there was a lot of ip-dip -threepenny-bit going on, but it was a pass so I'm a happy bunny tonight.
Now for the Operating System exam....

Completealias 23:26 18 May 05

congratulations good luck with the next one

justme 23:29 18 May 05

Well done.

I thought you could do it and you have proved me right.

wots it all about 00:00 19 May 05

Thank you both, very much.
One of these days it is my ambition to actually be able to answer a question on this forum, rather than always be asking one!! One day maybe....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…