completely blank thread?

p;3 21:00 02 Jul 07

I have refreshed and refreshed my page several times ;; I have tried to open the thread several times ; I have a completley blank thread

I have absolutely NOWT on my page;

have I manged to wipe the thread off?

click here

recap 21:04 02 Jul 07

I can see it p;3 but it is on the bottom of the screen and looks like it is in landscape?

skidzy 21:05 02 Jul 07

You wont be able to wipe your thread p;3...thats the FE's job.

Regarding a blank page and the link,well....i think you had better check your system over.Shows up here !!

anskyber 21:06 02 Jul 07

No it's there but it has been expanded, by your last post on it.

Expanded, I mean if someone puts a load of .....or xxxxx or something it affects the formatting and the text disappears off the page to the right.

p;3 21:10 02 Jul 07

I think I have managed to break the forum ::))

mammak 21:40 02 Jul 07

Shows up here fine p;3 must be something in your screen settings maybe?,
don't think you have broke the forum :-)

spuds 22:02 02 Jul 07

When you run off the page with a continuous line of ..... or something similar, then kaput, things go very funny. Perhaps the FE as an explanation!.

mammak 22:17 02 Jul 07

Just rerun your click here p;3 it looks like you have run your post somewhat off the page with a continuous line of ... that might have caused the problem :-(

Kate B 22:56 02 Jul 07

You've put a load of leader dots in which has bust the margins. Please don't - three is sufficient. You've made the thread unreadable.

johnnyrocker 23:03 02 Jul 07

click here a solution to exactly the same prob i had and i believe i may have posted this for you this morning?

johnny.

Forum Editor 23:43 02 Jul 07

by typing that ridiculous string of leader dots; why on earth did you do that?

Whatever the reason, please don't do it again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…