Complaints about retailer/s

450223 14:34 25 Jul 03

I have dealt with a small independent computer retailer store in Stratford upon Avon town centre Logical Computers, Henley Street, Stratford upon Avon. Spent a lot of money over the years thousands, and sent others there as well. I felt I had a certain raptor with them?.. Until I needed some under warranty assistance. The attitude changed beyond measure; on occasions the owner of this small independent store would not even come down the stairs and talk to me! I had to remind him repeatedly of his duties under the sales of goods act! And still got nowhere

I just wonder how many others like myself have had similar experience with this store.

Getting nowhere with them I contacted the manufacture?. They were horrified about the I had been treated, and were most helpful, it turned out all I required was a modem driver update, the retailer had my machine in twice and could not diagnoses this!

Djohn 14:39 25 Jul 03

Is this related to your other thread of a couple of weeks back?

450223 15:54 25 Jul 03

yes it is!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…