Competitions?

logrin 12:11 12 Dec 05

I like doing competitions but recently I am having problems. ie Dixons have one, yet when I click on their page the competition details appear,it says fill in the form but no form appears on my display, the same has happened with the latest telegraph competition and a couple of others.
Is there something in my set up of MS internet Explorer or Norton that is blocking the forms appearance, I have allowed popups but this hasn't solved the fault.
Maybe there is a jinx on my computer.
Anyway happy Christmas and thanks for all your help in the past.

keith-236785 12:25 12 Dec 05

maybe you have just installed SP2 and it is blacking Activex apps from running. check just under the menu bar for a bar reporting activex has been blocked. if so then you would need to allow activex to run/install for the new window to open so you can fill in the form

keith-236785 12:25 12 Dec 05

that should be BLOCKING, not blacking sorry

logrin 12:32 12 Dec 05

I'm not too bright today, where is the menu bar that has a bar blocking activex? Is it on SP2? I had to reinstall it recently.
PS I will write Blocking 100 times.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…