Compatible Memory for Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 Motherboard Help

Audio~~Chip 15:41 15 Mar 14

Hello Shopping arround for parts for my new 7 Build using the Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 with a Intel I5-4670k processor

Was wanting to buy the Corsair Blue Vengance memory but there website does not list the motherboard and I do not know if its comptable.

Does any forum member use this motherboard and could recomend which corsair memory say a 8GB Kit please

Thanks

The Kestrel 16:00 15 Mar 14

Use the Crucial memory scanner on your PC to find the correct RAM. They also sell excellent quality RAM

click here

BRYNIT 16:29 15 Mar 14

Gigabyte have a memory support list CLICK HERE click on support and downloads, click on memory support list in red and follow instructions to view list.

Audio~~Chip 22:31 15 Mar 14

Thanks The Kestrel & BRYNIT

Crucial I know about but I know there is better performance Memory. I checked the Memory QVL against the Gigabyte motherboard but there is loads that is not listed from past experience. These QVL List are not upto date. I could not source a Corsair RAM kit from it that is available from places like Ebuyer etc.

At the moment I am looking a Crucial Balistix Sport 2x 4GB Kit

Thanks

rdave13 01:18 16 Mar 14

What socket?

rdave13 01:22 16 Mar 14

Forget the last question, seems only one - LGA1150.

Audio~~Chip 14:21 17 Mar 14

Hello rdave13

Yes its a Socket 1150

Trying to find a respectable 8GB Memory kit which isn't too high. £70 max if possible. I know Crucial is guaranteed but i know there a better timmings to be had with others.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos