Compatible cartridges for hp Deskjet 970Cxi

Gary 11:38 14 Sep 03

I am considering trying some compatible cartridges in my hp DeskJet 970Cxi printer. Having looked through lots of magazine articles at different manufacturers I have identified a Company called InkCycle. Does anyone have any experience of using their cartridges in a DeskJet? Is the quality OK?

I read on their website (click here) that the cartridges I need (HP51645A and HP6578A) are produced using their MAXfill production technique and contain up to 300% more ink than the original HP equivalent. Has anyone any experience of these extra full cartidges? Do they actually last longer and produce acceptable quality for the full life of the ink?

Thanks in advance for any information relating to this - if you use another company and are happy with the results, please also let me know!

spuds 13:34 14 Sep 03

I have used compatibles as well as refills on the HP 820Cxi and the OfficeJet 590. Never had any problems. Would recommend for possible consideration click here click here click here

Belatucadrus 15:40 14 Sep 03

HP light use 51645 contains 21ml ink, the fully charged cartridge contains 42ml. So you're maybe going to get 200% more than a light use in this case. But this will apply to any recycled cartridge as none of the recyclers bother half filling a cartridge. Only HP and other printer manufacturers see this as a good idea.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…