Compatibilities

Rikku 23:59 27 Jun 03

I would like to know if the "Intel Celeron 2.4 GHz 128Kb S478 Boxed" is compatible with an
"Asutek S478 Intel 845D ATX A L" are compatible with eachother. I am looking at them on dabs.com their quicklinx are

Intel: 2HNHWS
Motherboard: 2FFCWS

if i didnt give enough info please take alook yourself i want to upgrade my computerwith this but i dont wanna buy things that are incompatable!!! please reply soon and thanks for reading.

DieSse 00:27 28 Jun 03

If you mean this one click here then yes it is compatible. The boxed Intel processors have very good coolers IMHO.

DieSse 00:28 28 Jun 03

PS - sorry couldn't check on dabs - off-line for maintenance.

Rikku 08:51 28 Jun 03

asus has a gateway timeout atm lol so i cant check :( i will check it out in a few hours thanks for replying!

Rikku 09:33 28 Jun 03

No its not the one thats got diff specs and i think its mainly for the pentium 4 processor i need it for celeron

Rikku 09:38 28 Jun 03

well this site has the processor im talking about on lol and sry for te mistke earlier its asustek lol

click here

i ses its compatible with pentium 4 and celeron but i am unsure

DieSse 11:50 28 Jun 03

The Celeron you are looking at buying is just a P4 in disguise. It's got less on-chip cahe, and a 400MHz FSB - and it fits the same 478 socket as a P4.

DieSse 11:53 28 Jun 03

This is your board click here

No problems with compatability, as you can see.

Rikku 13:05 28 Jun 03

So i chose the right motherboard & processor for compatibility? If so THANKS!! i dont know how to find out if summat is compatible with summat else lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…