Compaq R4155 Laptop

cacch 12:36 28 Aug 05

Hi, I am currently looking for a laptop for my daughter to use at university for her degree, she needs it for her studying and also for msm so she can keep in touch with us and her friends, everyone is recommending the above, but is it too much for what my daughter needs

josie mayhem 13:02 28 Aug 05

No not really, one advantage is it's long battery life approx 4 hours, which should be of advantage to your daughter. I looked at his lappy the other day, I must admit I choose the r3460 which was of similar spec, but with less memory and no infer red, getting more mem isn't a prop, and the infer red well I wouldn't use this bit and of cause it was cheaper than the r4155.

Because your daughter is going to uni, a low end lappy prpoerly would become out dated by then end of her cause, with this one you know that it will take any software that uni might require to use for course work.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…