Compaq Presario 5000

Boblee 18:08 10 Sep 10

Hi, I have a Compaq Presario 5000, and can't find the modem drivers this computer, does not have a CAT 5 port just RJ11 ports. I had XP home edition, and upgraded to XP pro. I went to Compaq website and was not able to find drivers for it. I also went to Googles and was not successful in finding any drivers as well. Can someone please help me find the correct drivers for this?
Thank you

mfletch 18:20 10 Sep 10

Was this the site you tried click here

Boblee 18:49 10 Sep 10

yes i tried that site and was not able to find anything on modem drivers

woodchip 18:53 10 Sep 10

all the drivers hear for your pc click here

mfletch 18:55 10 Sep 10

Anything here click here

woodchip 18:55 10 Sep 10

PS look in Device Manager and the tell use what modem its got in it

Boblee 19:14 10 Sep 10

it has a 56K V.90 modem

Boblee 19:21 10 Sep 10

Is WIN XP PRO compatible with (PC-TEL Platinum Series V.90 Modem Driver for Windows ME)

woodchip 20:35 10 Sep 10

Is it the V90 Dial-Up modem you want drivers for? I thought you was trying to get BB working.

If its the above a Generic Driver in Add Hardware list works with most, think its a hase in the H'es in the list of modems

woodchip 20:39 10 Sep 10

I would have thought that the same driver for ME would work with XP as its mostly a .inf file

Boblee 00:17 11 Sep 10

Sorry people,i was wrong, its not the modem drivers I;s the Network Adapter
It states on the computer to Install (TIRNDIS NETWORK ADATER) can anyone provide me with the info on where to find the drivers for that?
thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…