COMPAQ PC MODEM DRIVER...

Hunky 02:48 09 Apr 04

Please help, if poss.Brother in laws PC (freebee),giving problems, upgrading from 98 to 98SE.....so he says. However I suspect it is from 95 to 98SE.I lent him disk for 98SE + instructions (from 98 to 98SE).I strongly suspect that he has NOW upgraded from 98 to 98SE, after someone else has tried to upgrade from 95 to..whatever unsucessefully...& left him in the lurch.{I gave him full instructions on how to reformat c: drive, etc.}Now that he has installed WINDOWS 98SE..to a great degree....most things working perfectly well, TWO maim probs exist:- 1/. Cannot find driver for DIAMOND SUPRA 56.PRO V90 (modem)
2/.other 'drivers' also appear to be missing...such as RAZA P1.DLL (something like that).
His PC is a COMPAQ PRESARIO.
Any help much appreciated. (I'll be in & out of the forum from time to time.....I'm on a dial up system, & will phone him from time to time).Thank you all. Hunky.

Hax 12:17 09 Apr 04

You can get a copy of rasap1.dll from here...

click here

...and modem drivers from here...

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…