Compaq iPAQ 3635 stylus's (should that be styli)

Paul-has-more-of-a-clue...:@) 00:45 06 Jan 05

I have been offered a PDA as the one above, howver does not have a stylus...:@(

Never owning such a thing, are these easy and cheap to come by?

He also does not have a power cable to the charging cradle. Again are these specific to a PDA, or can I wack in the one that powers my phone. Is it is specific, whaere is good to get cheap???

Always thanx all

Forum Editor 01:11 06 Jan 05

but don't be tempted to use a pen or pencil - you'll damage the screen. You'll find that you can buy a stylus at most good computer suppliers - I'm certain I bought some at Dixons once.

As for the power supply
click here

Have the PDA people missed a trick and made them all the same...:@) ?

I have trawled the net, (even compaq's own site), and there seems to be evry stylus exept the one above. I realise any stylus will work, but will it fit into the PDA ?

accord 07:40 06 Jan 05

Job done, thats all Paul-has-more-of-a-clue...:@) needs.

Hello All,
I finally baught a PDA (Ebay....stylus included... :) . I was gutted though, cos got it off ebay for £90, the following day the same was sold for £55 (Mortified, given that I am a dedicated member of click here
(I pass on this address everywhere I go, because its a worthy Great British Public service site.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…