Company Secretary Software

Does anyone know of any software program/s that can be used by someone new to the world of company secretary of a small company(6 employees max at the moment) the cost should be as low as possible?

Sir Radfordin™ 19:41 02 Jun 03

Our Company Sec. has something from these people installed - click here

Belatucadrus 19:50 02 Jun 03

Can you be a bit more precise as what you want this software to do ? there are loads of useful information managers, personnel managers etc etc .
I'm sure we can come up with something.

Belatucadrus 22:14 02 Jun 03

click here

click here

click here

click here

Hope there is something of interest.

-pops- 07:59 03 Jun 03

I don't want to appear rude but Company Secretary is much more than a fancy title. A real Company Secretary has a huge legal responsibility for the whole of the company and I can't help but think you may have been best advised to find out details before you took up the position.

I don't know the ins and outs of your particular situation but it may be in order to consult a professional in corporate law and/or the Institute of Directors to ascertain your responsibilities.

Of one thing I am sure - it's more than software you need for this job.

Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…