Company Secretary Software

Does anyone know of any software program/s that can be used by someone new to the world of company secretary of a small company(6 employees max at the moment) the cost should be as low as possible?

Sir Radfordin™ 19:41 02 Jun 03

Our Company Sec. has something from these people installed - click here

Belatucadrus 19:50 02 Jun 03

Can you be a bit more precise as what you want this software to do ? there are loads of useful information managers, personnel managers etc etc .
I'm sure we can come up with something.

Belatucadrus 22:14 02 Jun 03

click here

click here

click here

click here

Hope there is something of interest.

-pops- 07:59 03 Jun 03

I don't want to appear rude but Company Secretary is much more than a fancy title. A real Company Secretary has a huge legal responsibility for the whole of the company and I can't help but think you may have been best advised to find out details before you took up the position.

I don't know the ins and outs of your particular situation but it may be in order to consult a professional in corporate law and/or the Institute of Directors to ascertain your responsibilities.

Of one thing I am sure - it's more than software you need for this job.

Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…