company nor responding to my request

onj 09:29 31 Jan 04

I downloaded and paid for a product, which I later found out to be not what I wanted, and advised it was no good. So I emailed the company explaining that it was not what I thought it was, and please could I have a refund?, then I emailed them again and again, altogether I have sent 15 emails over 3 weeks, not one has even been acknowledged let alone answered, does anyone have any ideas on how to get them to contact me, before I have to pay extortionate rates to call america. the company is "enigma"

Diodorus Siculus 09:39 31 Jan 04

I don't think that you are in with much of a chance - goodwill on their behalf is your only chance, and that seems to be missing in this case.

Was the cost of the product very high? A few phonecalls to the USA may quickly add to your bill and get you nowhere.

Cog Neato 09:39 31 Jan 04

You've downloaded it, you've paid for it, it's now yours I'm afraid.

Just imagine how much money this company would lose if they refunded money to anyone who asked for a refund after the material had been downloaded.

I think you'll have to put this one down to experience.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…