Compact flash card not working with win95

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 09:43 06 Nov 04

hi all i wan't to use a CF reader (pcmcia),and a 64mb card on my old laptop i have plugged the pcmcia card in with the CF card attached to the pcmcia card and booted up and and it won't regognise it,can someone please help.thanks.ben

Graham ® 09:54 06 Nov 04

Is this the laptop without a floppy or CD? I think you will need drivers for the card, which you can't load?

Sir Radfordin 09:55 06 Nov 04

As Graham ® says you are likely to need a driver for the PCMCIA card reader and there is a high chance that they won't be available for Win95

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 10:04 06 Nov 04

hhmm thats what i thought,but i examened the card and it is just a PCMCIA to CF.laptop has no has no CD-rom drive,but i can get drivers from my desktop to my laptop,the card is Sandisk compact flash PC card adaptor if this helps?.cheers.ben

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:26 06 Nov 04

Try click here for drivers

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 12:46 06 Nov 04

problem is is that what your looking at is daytech DT-7400 mine is as shown above,cheers.ben

Graham ® 15:41 06 Nov 04

SanDisk drivers click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…