comp. inkjet carts

mbone 22:36 06 Nov 05

anybody outthere used inkjet compatable cartrides from bestpriceink. at 99p per cartridge for epson r300 seems too good to be anygood

Bagsey 08:09 07 Nov 05

No to your question. But I am using similar for 99p from 7dayshop which fine. It would be interesting to know how long that price will hold. It is half the price of Choicestationary.

pj123 11:35 07 Nov 05

I bought 10 at 99p each from 7dayshop for my R200 printer.

Print quality is good but I am sure they don't last as long as the cartridges from Choice Stationery, unless I'm doing a lot more printing than I did before.

Arnie 12:47 07 Nov 05

"All our cartridges come with a 1 year no quibble money back guarantee and our fully trained staff are only a phone call away should you have any technical problems. Unlike some internet companies, you can contact us in many ways, email, phone or fax. Plus in the highly unlikely event that one of our cartridges damages your printer, we will collect, repair or replace your printer free of charge - that's all part of our 100% no quibble guarantee."

I would rather stick with Choice. Do the two companies mentioned in the earlier posts offer this guarantee?

pj123 13:08 07 Nov 05

Arnie, I agree. It also has to be one of the easiest sites to navigate and buy.

You don't have to register, you don't need an account, there are no sign-ins or passwords required. Just select what you want, enter your delivery address and card details and it's done.

mbone 14:36 07 Nov 05

thanks for your help with my question i think i will stick with choice

SANTOS7 14:49 07 Nov 05

Have to go with Bagsey and pj123 been useing compats from 7dayshop for a long time never had a problem, printers a 5year old Epson 680 still works a treat..

mbone 15:15 07 Nov 05

thanks to everyone

Kenneth-266656 15:43 07 Nov 05

Can't say any more than Arnie and pj123. I've used Choice for a number of years now, on the odd occasion when Iv'e had a bit of trouble Ther's been no problem at all, replacement through by return. An excellent company to deal with - you'll do no better than to staick with them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…