Comodo Uninstall

jim63 10:17 AM 18 May 11

Comodo is only showing in start in Msconfig nowhere else. It is disabled but I wish to uninstall it but unable to find in anywhere else. Its not in add/remove programmes

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:33 AM 18 May 11

Would normally be uninstalled from Add/ remove

In the comodo folder can you fin a file that is called uninstall or unwise?

jim63 10:36 AM 18 May 11

Afraid there is nothing not even in All Programmes. Tried search but shows nothing just in Msconfig

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:42 AM 18 May 11

No comodo folder? Would suspect its in program files on the C: drive.

Are you sure its just disabled and not removed?

muddypaws 10:49 AM 18 May 11

Have you tried Agentransack

It is sometimes more thorough than a Win search. I always use Revo Unistaller for removing programmes. Gets right down deep, but if not showing in All Progs it wont find anything at this stage. I had a hard job a couple of years ago trying to uninstall Comodo.

jim63 13:04 PM 18 May 11

Found it in programes and Agentransack Deleted and its in recycle bin but still i msconfig. I have tried to install an update but because comodo is on pc it will not install. I'll see if it has disappeared when I reboot

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:19 PM 18 May 11

I think you will need to clean the registry use CCleaner registry tool here its the safest registry cleaner around.

jim63 14:56 PM 18 May 11

Did a registry clean and it has gone. Thanks to all for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…