Comodo Firewall

eljanno 20:23 22 Nov 06

Hi
Does anyone know how to set up comodo so that incredimail will work. I have done the usual but I get a error message that says.." the memory could not be written, click ok to terminate or cancel to debug" If I restore my pc to a point I made before installing comodo then Incredimail works.
Thanks
J

birdface 20:30 22 Nov 06

can you not open Comodo, And press aplication monitor, Is it not letting you into comodo.

eljanno 20:31 22 Nov 06

Yes I can get in the the application monitor but incredimail is not ther in the list

eljanno 20:33 22 Nov 06

If I click the add button in the application monitor then there is an awfull lot of folders and files that come with incredimail and I dont know which one to pick I have tried 3 up to now. I have added messenger no problem but this is a pain, what if I re install incredimail
J

birdface 20:38 22 Nov 06

Right ,The only thing i can think of ,Is repair Incredimail, Something wrong somewhere,must be a fault with incredimail, Will have a look and see if there is some way to repair it,

birdface 20:43 22 Nov 06

Cant understand why they are not on Comodo already,Normally they Should be on there, And all you would have to do press edit , then allow,

birdface 20:49 22 Nov 06

If you would like to try,Go into Add Remove,Click on incredimail,Click change remove, A box will appear with 3 choices, Repair. Update, Or Cancel.If it has not been updated for a while press that, Or just press repair, See if that does it,

eljanno 20:51 22 Nov 06

I have added afew things from the incredimail folder and restarted the machine but to no avail, should I just re-install incredimail.
Be back in 10 just doing some pickles for christmas : )
J

birdface 20:56 22 Nov 06

Anyone else help out, Eljanno downloaded Comodo the other day, And now cant get Incredimail to work, Comodo is not picking it up at all, Anyone any ideas.

Technotiger 21:00 22 Nov 06

Hi, I use Incredimail all the time - am only guessing, cos I am not familiar with Comodo, but I would suggest an update of Incredimail to the very latest version.

Cheers

birdface 21:13 22 Nov 06

Its a puzler, Incredimail was working ok before he downloaded Comodo, Now it wont work, I run both and have no problems,Its the memory could not be written bit that has got me,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now