Commercial Web Site

Office 20:19 10 Mar 03

I'm looking for a reasonable commercial web site where they have facility for cgi-bin.

Basically I will be using Actinic Catalog to set up my website. And upload the products I intend to sell. So I’m looking for a site that will support Actinic Catalog. For more information regarding Actinic Catalog please click here

Can anyone suggest me any reasonable one?

Thanking the helpers in Advance

Office 21:18 10 Mar 03

Refresh

harristweed 21:24 10 Mar 03

I use Flighthost.com for about 30 web sites. I find their custommer support excellent. The longest i've ever waited is 1 hour. I don't know about Actnic but you could ask their support for advice!

turkeylurkey 21:38 10 Mar 03

i am using webhosting.gb.com and their support is excellent - emails are responded to within half an hour. they also allow you to choose only the components you need. my site costs £2.98 per month for 20Mb space, 1Gb bandwidth and frontpage extension support. roughly speaking, each additional component is 99p.

i know nothing about actinic catalogue but webhosting.gb.com gives me a choice of two other shopping cart thingymebobs.
even a techno dinosaur like me can understand their stuff

hope it helps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…