Comments/opinions welcome!!

handful 13:44 08 Oct 03

I set up a site for the football club that I am a manager for click here probably due to the fact I am a completely self taught amateur, plus people are grateful for me doing it, I usually receive very good feedback.
I would really welcome a more informed opinion of my site as I would like to freshen it up a bit. I am aware of some of the faults like it is not good at lower resolutions but any comments would be very welcome. Thanks

Taran 13:57 08 Oct 03

You posted an incorrect link which gives an error 404.

For anyone else who wants to visit the site, this is the correct link: click here

I'll take a look later this evening when time allows, but I wanted to make certain that people had the correct link available to visit your site and offer their comments.

handful 14:04 08 Oct 03

Thanks Taran I told you I was an amateur!

tomleady 14:09 08 Oct 03

i reckon the fonts need changing. i dont really like that font. so maybe i'm a bit biased!

the buttons on the home page, on the rollover, the first letter of the text disappears on some of them.

overall, its pretty good. it could just do with being smartened up a bit i think.

well done.

(of course, that is my opinion,so listen to others!)

handful 13:58 09 Oct 03

Thanks for responding tomleady. I may well take your advice and change the font. Any more opinions or advice from anyone would be much appreciated.

handful 12:50 13 Oct 03

Any more comments please

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…