commandos 3 wont work after crash when installing

Master T 11:12 02 Apr 05

just got this game yesterday and installed it all then when i whent to play it it sayed commandos3.exe is missing i checked where the folder was and it installed it into the windows folder under data it only installed the maps but not any of teh read me files and stuff like that so i uninstalled it to change were teh game was goin to be installed to but it does not show the screen were it askes u where to install teh game so every time it installs it into the windows folder..... any ideas how to get it to work

also when i installed it my pc crashed at 99% after i booted up again when i try to install the game again it askes me to modify repair or uninstall either of these wont make teh game work i need a way to make it start a fresh installation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master T 11:25 02 Apr 05

just fixed it i think found some registry keys left so got rid o them and now its starting a fresh install

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…