Command Line Parameter

machoe 10:03 31 Aug 04

Hello,

I'm using windows xp pro and I have a game that I want to run it using the command line parameter. Now I found a website that to do this it said that:

Use the command line parameter "mostwanted.exe-cheats-funlabs to start the game.

Can somebody please tell me how to do this thing and PLEASE tell me fast. Thankyou all.

spanneress 10:07 31 Aug 04

Have you checked that the game is able to run on XP? It may be designed to run on a 16bit platform i.e windows 95 / 98...post the link.

machoe 10:16 31 Aug 04

spanneress yes it is compatible with windwos xp pro. My very big problem is how to do it because sometimes they do not explain to you how to do a thing (stupid). Thanks for responding.

Graham ® 10:24 31 Aug 04

Start, All programs, Accessories, Command prompt. Type it in and hit Enter.

Graham ® 10:35 31 Aug 04
  machoe 10:35 31 Aug 04

Graham it didn't work.

Graham ® 10:38 31 Aug 04

Are you putting the spaces in?

machoe 10:48 31 Aug 04

Yes I'm putting the spaces in in fact I tried them both but still it wouldn't work. All it will display is :

mostwanted.exe -cheats -funlabs is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file.

Graham ® 11:06 31 Aug 04

Sorry, I can only point you to the Command Prompt.

machoe 11:54 31 Aug 04

Graham can you tell about it to some of your friends maybe they know how do it please. Thankyou

Graham ® 12:28 31 Aug 04

Your best bet would be a gamers forum. Do a google search.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…